1. Are Betty Barrette holders hand made? All our barrette holders are hand assembled but not hand made
2. What is the hair made out of? The hair is made out of a thick yarn material
3. How are the barrettes hung on the braids? The barrettes are just clipped on the braids. The braids have 5 strands so they can be clipped on each strand or the whole braid width.
4. What types of barrettes can be used on betty barrettes? All types of clips and bows can be used.
5. How does one hang the doll up? Similar to hanging up a frame or painting there is a hook in the back of the doll.
6. Do we sell the barrettes as well? We can sell barrettes as part of your doll order. This would be a custom order and you can contact email@example.com for more information
7. What material is the face made of? The face is made of wood and hand printed with lead free paint.
8. Can we make a custom order with your child's name? Yes, we can write your child's name on any of the dolls but the betty doll has a solid pink hat for names. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this custom order
9. Betty Barrettes is not a toy. It is an accessory holder.
STAY IN THE KNOW:
Sign up to get email updates on the latest styles, exclusive offers and events!